A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Mann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mitchell Mann MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Mann practice?
- Dr. Bruce Mann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Mann practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Weston, FL.