A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Miller practice?
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Richmond, TX.
See Kingsport Surgeons.