A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Miller, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Miller DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Miller practice?
- Dr. Bruce Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Richmond, TX.
See Kingsport Surgeons.