A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Silverman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Silverman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Michael Silverman DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Silverman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Silverman practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.