Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not a physician I would recommend show details Not a physician I would recommend
by MAE on Dec 25th, 2014

Dr Silverman lacks respect and common courtesy. He did not answer questions directed to him regarding a new diagnosis of Parkinson's disease. He was condescending and patronizing. It's one thing to be arrogant when you're a good physician. It's another to be arrogant and prescribe a medication that is not necessary. I would not recommend anyone seeing him.

Dec 23rd, 2013

Great doctor, spent enough time with me to get an accurate diagnosis on the first visit! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Horrible staff, crappy policies. show details Horrible staff, crappy policies.
by Deb B on Aug 7th, 2013

Had a hard time getting an appointment without driving to Southfield; it was a 30 day wait time for his Novi office. The day after setting my appointment, this doctor's staff demanded I pay his bill before it is submitted to Medicare, something no other doctor I have been referred to does. I canceled my appointment as I refuse to do business with a doctor who is more concerned about his paycheck than my health.

Nov 5th, 2012

Met with Dr. who ordered tests, however his staff never put them in and stated they were not approved by my insurance, Insurance co states never got request, MRI facility stated it wasnt submitted and they have problems with that staff member they put in the auth for me. I asked to have the Dr or Office mgr call me and never got that call. One week after my MRI's I called asking for my results, the same office person refused and said I had to wait till my appt next week. I asked for her to have Dr. call me she declined. This office person was very rude and gave me the run around. Not sure if she ever gave the Dr or Office Mgr my message but either way I will not return to such a place where my concerns are dismissed .. I value my well being as they have not shown the same respect for my well being. Take you life to better hands. It also seems the staff has problems with this office worker and states she messes up often they asked me to keep my appointment to tell the Dr about her (his sister actually) I choose not to if they too cant stand up for me shame on them also

Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Bruce Silverman is one of those physicians who is in medicine for the money. He cares nothing for his patients, how long they wait for him in the waiting room or the exam room. He believes his time or is worth more than his patients, after all, we pay to see him, not the other way around, right? Not this patient anymore. After ten years with him, after he ran me through every test he could in the book and believed I had MS, to seizures, to Lord only knows what, he never was able to make a sound diagnoses other than migraines and hypochondria...right. He wasted my time and my money and now I am physically disabled and likely because of his negligence. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. His bedside manner is nonexistent and, why it takes months to get an appointment with him is beyond me. I can't seem to understand why I stayed with him for so long and why others do as well. Yet he continues to accept new patients when he can not make time for the patients he has. Heed this warning, move on to someone who will take care of you, because all you will get from this dr. is an empty wallet and no help.