Dr. Bruce Smith Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Smith?

worst experience!

Posted on May 1st, 2014

worst kaiser experience out of 3 kaiser visits with different doctors! the whole appointment took 2 hours just for a quick check up and 1 immunization shot for my baby!!! Long wait by the reception area-- Doctor doesn't care, had us wait in the room for too long and wasn't too gentle with my daughter! I understand Nurse trying to do their job but had us wait for too long and nobody apologized for anything! wouldn't go back to this location!

Posted on June 5th, 2010

Dr. Smith, acts like he cares and he only wants to get out as soon as possible.I over heard him say "I'm just doing my time." He isn't accountable for actions and blames others for problems he brought on himself.

Autism Spectrum Disorder