A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bruce Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Smith practices Otolaryngology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Otolaryngologists.