Dr. Bruce Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Smith?

April 26th, 2017

BEWARE

this doctor totally mangled my nose and left it deformed for life! And I'm just one among others that have been victims of his gross malpractice

August 1st, 2016

Dr Smith ruined my nose. It took 2 surgerys from a different doctor to repair the damage this man did. I went in for a simple septoplasty and a week after when the cast came off my nose was completely collapsed! When I expressed my concern to DR Smith he was cold as ice! He said WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. I would strongly discourage anybody from having this man do a procedure on them.

July 1st, 2016

Quack of a Doctor INCOMPETENT!!!

This Dr. should have been kicked out of the Medical field along time left ago. Went in for my left ear to be checked as it was causing me discomfort and pain and pressure like an infection or blockage. He immediately starts working away on my right ear and ignores the problem of my left ear. He wasn't going to even look at the ear I came in for until I complained. He looked in it casually and said to see a dentist. I paid $50 co pay for nothing. Too old and incompetent to practice. I will see another Dr. concerning my ear. I know something is wrong with my left ear as I am still having discomfort in that ear. I will never go back to his office again

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Smith is straight talker, and truly cares about patients and their lives.

January 21st, 2012

good job

October 25th, 2011

SMART, RELIABLE DOCTOR

I appreciate the no-nonsense attitude of Dr. Smith. He is smart and effective, and that's all I need. His staff were all very warm and friendly and the office itself is very professional and pleasant.

May 18th, 2011

Non-Profit Executive

After driving an hour with my little boy in a blinding rainstorm, I arrived at Dr. Smith's office 20 minutes late. I explained what had happened to a very rude and unsympathetic office "nurse." She told me that Dr. Smith would not see us and had already "turned off his computer and was heading out." My little boy has had an extremely sore throat for several weeks. I will never go back to this clinic or reccommend them to anyone, they do not really care about their patients.

January 31st, 2011

Terrible Physican!! Do not see!

August 6th, 2010

great experience

I had a bronchitis infection and Dr. Smith treated me. I was better within 24 hrs. Overall, it was a great experience.

March 23rd, 2009

Nasal Surgery

Dr. Smith performed a nasal surgery to correct a deviated septum, and open up some seriously plugged and infected nasal cavities. I have to say that he fully prepared me for the surgery and the follow up visits were excellant. I'm very pleased with the entire the experience. I haven't breathed this freely in 20 years or more.

February 24th, 2009

WARNING!

I considered filing a lawsuit against this doctor for his incompetence in the two operations that he performed on me. I almost died from one of the surgeries; a nasal tampon was irritating my throat when I woke up and the surgery center claimed it was just the anesthesia causing the problem. Less than 6 hours later, I went to bed and almost immediately, I had to jump out of bed because I couldn't breath. I felt like something was choking me. I ran to the bathroom to throw water down my throat, figuring it was just dry, and I saw a nasal tampon hanging down the back of my throat, blocking my air passage. I leaned forward so the tampon would unblock my throat and then threw water on the tampon so it would shrink. I ended up in the hospital and even though Dr. Smith was called, and he said he would be right down, he never showed. I waited almost 2 hours in the emergency room before another doctor had to pull every string taped under my nose to sfind out which one was the one blocking my throat.

May 22nd, 2017