Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Smith
Dr. Bruce Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Calvert Memorial Hosp, Washington Hospital Center and Duke University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bruce Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Dr. Silverio Cabellon Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi41
Dr. Lana Bijelic
Washington, DC 0 mi21