Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Macfadyen Jr
Dr. Bruce Macfadyen Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Thomson, GA (and 4 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Macfadyen is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta, Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL and Wills Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Macfadyen Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bruce Macfadyen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, GA.
Dr. David Lind
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Washington, GA 0.01 mi33
Dr. James Wynn
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, GA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Joe Wills
Washington, GA 0.23 mi31