Dr. Bruce Machaffie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Machaffie?

October 22nd, 2013

a great doctor

i am sorry to hear that people actually think bruce is rude.he has been a fantastic doctor.his wife is a medical professional also.they have both been dedicated and kind people for years.everyone does have their own opinions but when it comes to vaccinations they are important not just for the child but other children who have chronic medical issues need to be protected also.i do appreciate wanting to keep your child healthy but any doctor i know of would not reccomend delaying shots unless there is a good reason.

July 18th, 2011

We love Dr. MacHaffie he is wonderful with the kids and very informative. Always listens to parents questions and concerns. I feel like he always has the children's best interests at heart. As for other comments on this site. Everyone has an opinion. Not all people mesh well together. And that is true of any environment.

May 20th, 2011

Very Rude

Dr. Machaffie is very rude with his patients when they don't agree with him. He tried to scare us into getting shots that we did not agree with for our son. I would not recommend him to anyone.

February 11th, 2011

Dr. Machaffie was good to us until an issue came up that he disagreed on me with (vaccination delaying). Once he heard this, it was like a whole different doctor walked in the room. He would not let me get a word in edge wise, was very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend him to anyone.

April 28th, 2010

Best Pediatrician ever

I have been going to Dr McHaffie since my first child and he is the best Pediatrician I have ever went to. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone looking for a Pediatrician. He takes his time, he is always polite, you can tell he cares. He is very intelligent and even though he is highly knowledgable does not hesitate to research or consult with a specialist. He is a fantastic and well rounded doctor who you can trust.

March 16th, 2010

Mom of three

I Love this Dr and this office they take great care of my kids

April 19th, 2009