A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Mahoney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Mahoney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Bruce Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Mahoney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.