A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Mahoney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Mahoney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Bruce Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Mahoney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.