A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Maniet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Maniet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniet graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Maniet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maniet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Maniet practice?
Dr. Bruce Maniet practices Family Medicine near Whitewright, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bells, TX.
See Whitewright Family Physicians.