A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Cameron Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Bruce Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pulmonologists.