A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Cameron Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Bruce Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pulmonologists.