Dr. Bruce Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Martin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2013

I am always disappointed in how hard it is to get in to see Dr. Martin, if I am sick or have a medical issue its almost impossible to see him unless you wait a month and I always end up see someone else or they person on the phone will tell me to go to urgent care or the emergency room.. The staff are not that friendly and don't seem to care about you. I will be switching to another Dr. and will not go back. Dr. Martin himself is very caring and takes his time with you but like a said trying to get in to see him is terrible.

August 10th, 2011

Dr. Martin

I started going to Dr. Martin in 2007 for all sorts of different issues. Every time I went in he diagnosed me correctly. He spends time on his patients and really listens and understands what you have to say. He always takes what you say into consideration and explains himself. He was my both of my son's doctor, too. He is a great family doctor all around! I highly suggest him.

May 9th, 2011

Professional Manner

Dr. Martin saw a relative of mine with respiratory problems & made a diagnosis of COPD. That was a number of years ago & now myself, my spouse & my mother have switched over to Dr. Martin as our primary care physician based on that. Twice now he has made a correct diagnosis that two other esteemed doctors incorrectly diagnosed- my diagnosis was a dermatological one, my spouse's diagnosis was a digestive one. I did have a digestive issue that he would not diagnose without the proper tests so he gave me a choice of 2 otolaryngologists. I chose Dr. Fox of Muskegon who did diagnose it. It was GERD which Dr. Martin was not certain I had (I was sure of it). Dr. Martin's bedside manner is good enough, he listens well & explains thoroughly. He has a good sense of humor, I always enjoy a few quick laughs as he moves the visit along. He is not one to make drama out of your maladies. He is not going to send you off to get many tests & prescriptions. He does have a slightly above it all bedside manner, but don't allow this to put you off, he is a good doctor.

August 17th, 2016