A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Massaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Massaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Massaro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massaro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Massaro has 35 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Massaro practice?
Dr. Bruce Massaro practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.