A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Massaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Massaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massaro
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Massaro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massaro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massaro has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Michael Massaro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Massaro practice?
- Dr. Bruce Massaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Massaro practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.