A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Massaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Massaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massaro
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Massaro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massaro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massaro has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Michael Massaro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Massaro practice?
- Dr. Bruce Massaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Massaro practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.