A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce May, JD, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. May has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Chandler May JD, MD, and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. May practice?
- Dr. Bruce May has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce May practices Otolaryngology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Otolaryngologists.