A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce May, JD, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. May has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Chandler May JD, MD, and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. May practice?
- Dr. Bruce May has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce May practices Otolaryngology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Otolaryngologists.