Dr. Bruce Mayerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mayerson?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mayerson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

They never answer the phone when you call, even if you call them right back, they wait until the next day to return your call, despite the fact that the office is full of staff workers. Extremely frustrating dealing with that. Had 11:00 appt. waited an hour. When doctor was finished, he sat at his computer and just muttered, "You're done," never even looking up. After sitting stunned at this dismissal for a second, once again says, "You're done," and he just keeps sitting at the computer. Wow, nice bedside manner. Would not choose to go to this place again.

October 19th, 2016

Knowledgeable, maybe but $$ more important

It took months to get an appointment then it took weeks to schedule tests he needed. The worst, he handed me a sheet of paper, insisting I take it with me, for a stop smoking program in spite of the fact that I am a non-smoker, and billed Medicare $350 for his "help" to assist a non-smoker quit. That's fraud! We all pay for that behavior in our taxes.

January 13th, 2016

Dr. Mayerson was personable at my office visit. His office staff was fine. What was not good was the follow up. In order to contact the doctor or to make an appt. you have to leave a message and they will get back to you in twenty four hours, they don't!! Finally a week and a half after an MRA Dr. M. called and told me among other things to make an appt. with his secretary to come in and discuss my "case." So I went through the message again; twenty four hours no response so I just left a message that I will go back to my internist to to have my records sent. I'm still waiting for that reply.

February 9th, 2015

Dr. Mayerson spent a lot of time with me, explaining and answering my questions. I found a Doctor and I wished that I had found him sooner.

August 21st, 2013

I have never ever seen an office so full of rude women. They are so cold and practically hang up on you if you take more than a minute of their time. Can't promise to fax reports to you because they don't know when they will get around to it. Dr mayerson says my dad has water on the brain but offers nothing else. Says he has to see my dad again with the MRI film so he could determine this and the office tells me sometime in October. Its August! I explain my father is falling and they say maybe they will get a cancellation. They should get a lot of cancellations.

June 13th, 2013

Office staff an issue

Called numerous times this week to get test results faxed. Office staff seems in a rush to get off the phone and it seems they just 'yes' you to hand up. Still waiting for tests. I'll try for the third time on the phone and next I'll have to drive there and stand in the office to get what I need. Completely unacceptable and unprofessional. Dr. Mayerson is great and happy with his treatment but don't think I'll continue to see him due to issues with staff.

October 27th, 2011

Just Doesn't Care

Very poor patient care. Doctor did not follow up as promised, cancelled an appointment at the last minute and never bothered to reschedule. The office staff is unprofessional and uncaring.

April 29th, 2011

Brilliant doctor and caring. I would highly recommended him to anyone

April 15th, 2011

This is by far the worst experience I've ever had in any doctors office. Between the horrible office and waiting for an hour to see a doctor with the worst bed side manner I've ever experienced. Like he's doing you a service for free and just can't be bothered!.

November 16th, 2010

seemed to just want to get on to the next patient. Was not very friendly.

June 30th, 2017