A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce McAuley, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAuley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McAuley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce McAuley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAuley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J McAuley MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. McAuley practice?
- Dr. Bruce McAuley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce McAuley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.