A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce McAuley, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAuley
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAuley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce McAuley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAuley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J McAuley MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. McAuley practice?
- Dr. Bruce McAuley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce McAuley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.