Cardiologist
2900 Whipple Ave
Ste 230
Redwood City, CA 94062
650-306-2300
Locations and availability (1)

Mar 14th, 2012

Excellent doctor! Great knowledge and bed side manner. The type of doctor you don't see too often anymore.

Jul 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. McAuley since 1978. He is an amazing doctor, professional but with compassion too. He is excellent at diagnosis, strives to fix the problem and is attentative to your concerns. I have brought my whole family to be cared for their heart problems. This doctor is dedicated in his profession and it certainly shows.His office staff is as professional as he is. I personally feel comfort in knowing he is my doctor. My family feels the same way. I would absolutely recommend this doctor as he is dedicated and experienced beyond what one would expect.He exceeds quality, compassion and understanding. You do not have to wait long to see this doctor. He is worth any wait in my opinion.

by Kathy Myers on Mar 3rd, 2010

My husband has been a patient of Dr. McAuley since 1994. He has received nothing but the very best treatment. We are convinced that his expertise and professionalism has contributed to my husband's health and well-being all these years. It's a comfort to know that he is in such good hands.