Dr. Bruce Mccormack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mccormack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016

Did a amazing job with my mom's back surgury. Even took consideration to a tatoo on her back and made it look like he never cut into it. Totally amazed

November 12th, 2015

Thanks Doc!

August 27th, 2012

Victim

Horror story. Bad surgery. I rather have been shot. At least that can be fixed or is terminal. Immediate admital and corrction should have been offered.Instead I live in unbearable pain.

January 26th, 2011

Thank you, Dr. McCormack

My husband lived with completely debilitating pain for about two years hoping to avoid surgery. He was unable to work, it had really completely taken over our lives, and he was only 32 years old!Dr. McCormack believed the Charite Disc Replacement surgery would work for him, and waited for us for several months to decide to go ahead and risk the surgery. The injury was only to one disc, so he was a candidate for that particular device and that surgery. I can't imagine trusting a doctor more, and feeling that my husband was receiving the most modern and effective surgery available, by the most skilled, gifted, and highly trained surgeon anywhere. Truely.That was 4 years ago, and my husband is still completely pain free and drug free. His recouperation from the surgery was only about six weeks, but its hard to remember now! I remember thinking during all of it with the pain that someday it would be gone and over and I wouldn't even remember it. He had always kept in good shape throughout the pain before and after surgery. He always took several walks everyday, all recommended excercises, and did accupuncture treatments as well. I believe this contributed to the success of the surgery, but hands down Dr. McCormack facilitated a miracle for our family by giving this surgery to my husband. We are extremely grateful for the life we have which would not have been possible without him.

January 12th, 2010

surgeons aren't known for bedside manner

Dr McCormack, for what it's worth, is human. Humans can make mistakes. The nurses should have known better to get a proper diet for the throat surgery patient, and the dietary people should have known better too.As for my experience with the doctor. He was professional, courteous and dealt with a life threatening complication for me very well. He had to ask me some hard questions that needed asking, but he didn't shy away from it. Good for him! My fusion went well and I am able to function at work and home much better than I did prior to surgery. Good for me!

October 18th, 2009

Great surgeon!

I don't care about bedside manner; my surgery and recovery were seamless. Don't choose a surgeon based on personality, but on skill and results.

June 8th, 2009

Amazing

Dr. McCormack is amazing! He gave me my life back. Before surgery I could not do anything without pain. Playing with my children was not an option, cooking dinner or sitting in the bleachers to watch my kids at their sports functions. I am so grateful. He is also a whiz at getting through the tangled mess of insurance, workman's comp, etc. His office staff is nothing short of amazing as well. They are the most professional and curteous staff I have come into contact with during this 5 year battle with back pain.

May 22nd, 2017