Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce McCreery
Dr. Bruce McCreery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinez, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. McCreery is affiliated with Antioch Convalescent Hospital, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek and Walnut Creek Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce McCreery has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bruce McCreery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinez, CA.
Dr. Richard Dlott
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Martinez, CA 0 mi26
Dr. George Fong
Martinez, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Olga Likhacheva
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Martinez, CA 0 mi29