A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce McCune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce McCune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce McCune, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCune graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCune has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert McCune MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. McCune practice?
- Dr. Bruce McCune has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bruce McCune practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, NC and Advance, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Gastroenterologists.