Dr. Bruce Mclucas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2015
I suffered from extremely painful and heavy periods that were caused by a large fibroid. Besides that, it was positioned to where it put pressure on my bladder thus causing discomfort. Two doctors recommended hysterectomy which I did not want to do. A colleague recommended Dr. McLucas and UFE. After extensive research I decided that UFE was what I wanted. To make a long story short, Dr. McLucas performed UFE on me and as soon as I awoke from the procedure, although I was in pain, I swear that I could feel the fibroid degenerating. I knew I chose the right procedure. From then on, my periods were super light and lasted only 3 days without any pain. I highly recommend Dr. McLucas and UFE.

September 6th, 2014
saved my life!
Really good surgeon !!

September 12th, 2011
AAA service
Dr. McLucas and his staff gave me the most wonderful experience I have ever had in a doctors office from making the appointment to actually walking out of his office on Friday.His staff worked with me even when i failed to show to my first 2 appts. I was given an appt. the same week. They had me weighed and waiting in an exam room in 10 minutes.Dr. McLucas came and talked with me, asked questions about my condition and provided me with more information than i had received from all the other doctors I have seen about my fibroids. I recommend Dr. McLucas because he is solution oriented, prestigious, capable, and forthcoming about options and solutions.

January 11th, 2011
Feedback
I would highly recommend Dr. McLucas and his staff for Fibro consideration. The staff was kind and courteous to me. Dr. McLucas really made me feel better about my Fibros siuation.

October 17th, 2010
Experienced and Exceptionally Competent
Dr. McLucas is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and skilled. I trust him to solve serious medical problems because he has the tenacity and background to do so. He demands excellence from himself and those around him which may be off-putting for some but should be the exact quality of care someone who needs specialized care should want above all. Dr. McLucas is driven and detail-oriented which benefits patient care.

October 10th, 2010
Artery Embolization Success!!
The fibroid in my body was causing all kinds of symptoms. When it was finally diagnosed I found DR. McLucas and went to him because he was clearly the best in the field. I was able to speak with him right away and he got me in to see him within 2 days. After much thought and research I decided to go ahead with the procedure. I was definitely nervous, but Dr. McLucas was very reassuring and throughout the entire process has been so kind and generous with me. I rarely see that in doctors. I love my primary doctor and I love Dr. McLucas. I'm not a number, I'm a person and they remember details of my personal life, which is so important. The procedure went fantastic, my pain was controlled very well and Dr. McLucas' staff called me every day for a couple weeks to make sure all was well. It was the best service available. I feel so much better now. I have energy, my stomach is shrinking, I can sleep soundly now, and my recent MRI showed shrinkage of the fibroid and no blood flow to the fibroid. Huge success! I'd do it again! I'm very grateful to Dr. McLucas and hope his practice is able to reach more women with fibroid issues so that he can alleviate the problems associated with it. Quality of life is so important and this procedure will enhance that for women dealing with fibroids.

May 2nd, 2010
best ob/gyn
answers all questions, understands time constraints and will assist even with work schedules or hr requirements. staff are professional, quiet in manners and work area is pure and clean. quiet area. will keep him for life

March 11th, 2010
The fibroid pain is GONE!
Dr. McLucas was wonderful, and, (though it's probably not important), I have no discernible scar. To be able to NOT have that pain is marvelous. I had no idea that this difficulty could be solved so easily.

December 23rd, 2009
This doctor is AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank you Dr. McLucas for saving me from MAJOR surgery, and a hystorectomy =+)If you have fibroids, go see this guy!!

March 16th, 2009
Dr. McLucas helped me avoid what 5 other doctors insisted I should have...a hystorectomy! He did uterine fibroid embolization on me, it was extremely successful and gave me my life back an kept me intact. He is very thorough and matter of fact, which I like. He has always made himself avail for questions & follow up.

September 1st, 2008
First Rate!
I had been to several doctors who were unable to diagnose my problem. Dr. McLucas figured it out and literally saved by life. I would highly recommend him.