A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce McNulty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McNulty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce William McNulty MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Bruce McNulty has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce McNulty practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.