A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Menkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Menkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menkowitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Menkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menkowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Menkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Menkowitz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Menkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Menkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.