A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Menkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Menkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menkowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Menkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menkowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce J Menkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Menkowitz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Menkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Menkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.