Dr. Bruce Menkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Menkowitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

A caring doctor

Dr. Menkowitz has taken care of me for many years. When I see him, he spends time with me answering my questions. Some other comments say you have to wait but he spends time with each and every patient and diagnosing whatever the problem the patient has.

November 20th, 2015

None better! Over the years every member of our family has been a patient of his! He is without a doubt, the best in his field.

December 16th, 2014

Dixiecup11@verizon.net

Can I ask this question I have tried to leave you this message. If a have H C a blood disorder am I aloud to practice and be a medical assistance?

May 7th, 2014

Best doctor I could have

Every time I needed to see Dr. Menkowitz, his staff gave me an appointment right away. They are curteous and informative. I live about an hour away. I could go to doctors closer to my home but I know that I will get the best care from Dr. Menkowitz. He spends time answering all my questions. I am sure he does the same with each and every patient he sees. He doesn't rush a person to surgery. His philosphy is to do everything to avoid surgery. That's why he's my doctor.

November 8th, 2011

Not Good at All

The waiting past your scheduled appoinment is ridiculous. After that wait you see the Doctor a couple minutes. He makes what seems to be off the cuff decisions based on very little information. Would not go back.

November 6th, 2011

Totally Missed It, Really Unbelievable

I had a injury to my shoulder in 2008. Went to see Dr. Menkowitz 3 times in the following year because shoulder was not healing. Had an MRI done at his direction, quality of images apparently not great, but report said torn tendon(s) and other damage could not be ruled out. He said not to worry about it, it would heal. He said this at 2 different follow up appointments!! Shoulder never healed, finally went to University of Pennsyvania in Philadelphia, had proper MRI, showed one full thickness and two partial thickness tears in shoulder. I am now scheduled for surgery to hopefully repair them. The time that passed between Dr. Menkowits misdiagnosis and the now scheduled surgery caused a build up of fatty tissue in the shoulder muscles, making the success of surgery less likely. To put a cherry on top of the whole thing, when you make an appointment you are told to call ahead to see how far behind he is running, and each time it was between 1 and 3 hours. Goes to show, go to larger more specialized practices in large City hospitals for major surgery concerns.

September 8th, 2010

Poor experience

Everytime I left this office, I was in tears. Not only was the staff and doctor rude but I never got any of the answers I wanted. Average wait time was 2.5 hours. I had to take days off from my vacation time to come here. NOT WORTH IT

March 13th, 2017