A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Milburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Milburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milburn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Milburn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Milburn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Wuesthoff Hosp, Rockledge, Fl
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mc Neil Milburn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Milburn practice?
- Dr. Bruce Milburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Milburn practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Internists and Merritt Island Rheumatologists.