A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Millman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Millman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ian Millman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Millman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Millman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Pulmonologists.