A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Millman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Millman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ian Millman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Millman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Millman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Pulmonologists.