A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Millman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Millman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ian Millman DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Millman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Millman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Millman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Pulmonologists.