A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Minsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Minsky, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Minsky, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Minsky graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Minsky MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Minsky practice?
- Dr. Bruce Minsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Minsky practices Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Chicago Radiation Oncologists.