A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Mintz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mintz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Lee Mintz DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Mintz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Mintz practices Internal Medicine near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Dover, NJ.
See Denville Internists.