A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Monroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Monroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Monroy, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Monroy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ryan Monroy FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Monroy practice?
- Dr. Bruce Monroy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Monroy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.