A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Morel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morel graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Morel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
- Queens Hosp Ctr, Jamaica, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Morel practice?
Dr. Bruce Morel practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.