A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Morel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morel graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Morel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
- Queens Hosp Ctr, Jamaica, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Louis Morel MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Morel practice?
- Dr. Bruce Morel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Morel practices Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.