A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Morgan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Morgan MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Bruce Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL and Cullman, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.