Dr. Bruce Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Morgan?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Around a year ago my father went to see Dr. Morgan complaining about a hoarse/sore throat, trouble breathing, and problems with swallowing. Dr Morgan ordered for a biopsy to be performed. When the results came back we were told everything was fine that it was a simple yeast infection on one of his vocal cords. Fast forward to a couple months later my father is still having the same problems but now he is vomiting blood. So instead of going back to CRMC we went to UAB and without even having a biopsy the doctors told us it was cancer and a biopsy would tell more. Turns out it was cancer all along and now it's spread to his larynx and is stage 4. This could have been caught a long time ago.

Rushed, not interested in helping

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr. Bruce Morgan was my son's ENT. He put tubes in my son's ears and at his follow up visits, just looked in each ear, said they look good, see you in 6 months. I made him stay and talk to me and address my concerns and this led to the discover that the tube in my son's left ear was blocked. Even after finding this, Dr Morgan did nothing to help my son. We went to Children's Hospital in Birmingham for a second opinion. The ENT at children's determined that the tubes need to be removed and replaced, and then followed by more tests to be sure it fixed the problem. Dr. Morgan offered a lot "I think"s and "probably"s. The ENT at Children's looked for real answers.

Posted on August 7th, 2017