A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgenstern
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Morgenstern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgenstern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Z Morgenstern MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Z. Morgenstern practice?
- Dr. Bruce Morgenstern has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Morgenstern practices Pediatric Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.