A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgenstern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgenstern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Z. Morgenstern practice?
Dr. Bruce Morgenstern practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Nephrologists.