A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morgenstern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morgenstern, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgenstern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgenstern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Z Morgenstern MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Z. Morgenstern practice?
- Dr. Bruce Morgenstern has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Morgenstern practices Pediatric Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.