Dr. Bruce Morris Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Morris?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Love dr.morris I'm on my second pregnancy and have been with him through both ! Very easy to trust and is a great listener and doesn't hide the truth ! He's great

Please read before setting appointment!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Doctor Morris. I saw him at 31 weeks for gestational diabetes, and my husband accompanied me on the appointment. We had an unfortunate experience with Dr. Morris. The responses my husband and I got from any questions we asked were very patronizing. His best explanation for several of our questions were "it's just science, it's the science behind the whole thing" which was not very helpful. The bedside manner was very inappropriate. I don't know if everyone who sees him has this experience, but he was very rude to my husband and I. He said several things that were just outright mean, including accusing me of caring more about "having the type of delivery I wanted instead of caring for the health of my baby, which was his main concern." He also made an inappropriate comment about my body, that made me very uncomfortable. He asked me how much weight I had gained in pregnancy. When I told him 9lbs, he said "wow, you really are keeping it tight". I am a modest woman, and did not appreciate his comment at all. Based on my experience with Dr. Morris, I would not recommend him. I have never in my life written a review online, but felt compelled to on this one so hopefully you don't have to experience the same thing.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

No matter what you do, do NOT go to this doctor He does not care about his work or the patient.

No set billing! bills you max amount.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

We were just about ready to have a baby & we had to get an echo cardiogram for the baby to make sure he was fine. The office that done the test sent it via email to Dr. Morris. He read it on his computer, mind you we never met him & never been to his office, and he charged our insurance an ungodly amount. Our share of the cost was about close to $650.00. That was only to read the test. Our insurance told us that they have a cap on it & thats the max amout he can charge. If there was no max he could have charged us our max deductible. Wasnt up to us to have someone read it. Some Dr's are price gougers.

AMAZING!!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr. Morris is absolutely, hands down the best doctor out there! Please, please, please do not listen to those who bash him or say he has a poor bedside manner. He has an excellent bedside manner. If you need a doctor to sugar coat things, he is not for you because he treats you like an adult, not a child. He does not sugar coat things or beat around the bush with issues of your pregnancy, which I truly appreciated. If there was something wrong, he came straight out and said it. If everything was good, he said so. He was completely open to any questions I had and answered them as thoroughly as he could. If he wasn't sure about an answer, he would research or get another doctor's opinion so he could answer the question correctly. He tried his hardest and did everything in his power to help make sure my baby and I were taken care of the way I wanted to be taken care of. His staff is exceptional and always made me feel as though they remembered me specifically. I always recommend him to other women and I will certainly be returning for future pregnancies. Again, it saddens me that people bash this man. He is truly excellent in every aspect. He has an excellent sense of humor as well! If you are looking for exceptional care for you and your baby, he is the doctor to have!

Terrible experience

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Dr.Morris was the one to comment on my 36 week ultrasound readings.He was very brief and rude.I didn't hear any reasonable explanation from him as to why I was supposed to have a weekly fetal monitoring for the remainder of my normal pregnancy, if everything according to him " looked great". He spent one minute with me but his careless facial expression will last in my memory for much longer.Seemed like he came in just to bill me for saying "hi".

bedside manner

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Love his bedside manner he is straight forward and to the point which if u can't handle the truth then he's not the Dr for you. He has been awesome with me whatever my problems are he is right there to help me get through it. He has me and my baby at his best interest. Which that's why he is a high risk specialist!! His staff is amazing. Always calls me back whenever I need something or have any question. Highly recommend Dr. Morris and staff.

Rude and disrepectful

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I will never go back to Dr. Morris again. His bedside manner is lacking and he made a degrading comment while I was in the office. He billed my insurance for a 1 hour comprehensive consult and wasn't in the room with me for 5 minutes. I won't go back. He also told me to had to find something wrong so he was going to diagnosis me with "____" even though he didn't think I had it. Awful experience. If you must see someone in this office, don't go to Dr. Morris. Ask for someone else.

Wonderful Dr

Posted on March 24th, 2013

I love Dr Morris. He was my high risk OB and was wonderful. He gave me lots of information as to what we were going to do and what to expect. I highly recommend him and his team.

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Horrible bed side manner. I actually left the appointment in tears. He also took a call during my appointment, I have never had another doctor do that.

excellent amniocentesis experience

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I've seen a lot of doctors before and Dr. Morris was definitely above average in all respects. He did a great job during my amniocentesis, which was nearly painless and performed correctly the first time. He'll give you all the information both good and bad which can be difficult to deal with, but I appreciated his honesty.

Posted on January 21st, 2016