A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Morrison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morrison has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Morrison MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Bruce Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Morrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.