Dr. Bruce Morrison Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Morrison Jr?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Morrison Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2015

He has been my doctor for nearly 20 years. I would go to no other

March 5th, 2015

Would Highly Recommend

Dr. Morrison has been my OB/GYN for as long as I have been of child-bearing age and residing in the Pittsburgh area. He has performed a number of surgeries on me including a diagnostic laproscopy for Endometriosis. He treated my ectopic pregnancy while maintaining his cool as keeping both myself and my husband calm. He also delivered my now one year old and I am currently seeing him for my current pregnancy. He is experienced and takes the necessary time with his patients. His staff has always been friendly to me and I have never had a problem getting an appointment. As some have mentioned, he can often run late. This is generally due to unforeseen emergencies or deliveries. Wouldn't you rather wait and have excellent care and have the physician spend the necessary time with you?

October 8th, 2014

Awesome

My son was 25 weeks in my stomach, and if it wasn't for Dr. Morrison I would have lost him, he had to do emergency surgery and remove a tube and ovary, his expertise and all of the above was tremendous. I refer many of friends and family to him, he also delivered my 11 year old and was back then the most wonderful doc, I do agree, the wait time is very very bad unless its in the a.m. I look at it that he is that good so everyone wants to go there... Well worth the wait. My little one is going to be 3 and I am so thrilled..

March 17th, 2014

What a Jerk

If you are looking for the most uncaring, egotistical jerk of a doctor, then Dr. Morrison is your man! Be forewarned, ladies. I have met some horrible doctors in my day, but Dr. Morrison takes the cake! He will not listen to your concerns and thinks he is God and knows what is best for you and YOUR body. I don't care how much education you have, that does not give you the right to be a condescending jerk!

October 20th, 2012

The worst experience of my life

Uncaring, staff carelessHorrible experience.Dr. Morrison doesn't seem to care at all about my questions

March 21st, 2012

Good doctor but you will wait for him

Dr Morrison is a good ob/gyn. He cares for his patients and will do his best to take care of you. The downside to his practice is the wait time. Unless you are the first appointment of the day, you are assured that you you will not get in on time. If your appointment is in the afternoon you typically will be a hour or greater late to just to get into the room. He tries to jam way to many appoints into the day and then adds patients as the day goes along.

December 16th, 2011

When complications occurred after the birth of my first child, Dr Morrison was calm, cool and collected while continuing to be reassuring. Now that I am pregnant with my second child, there was no doubt who my doctor was going to be. He is extremely professional as well as reassuring, especially when the unexpected happens and he knows you are scared. My husband greatly appreciated his professionalism also.

December 14th, 2010

Grateful!

I would recommend Dr. Morrison to every woman I know! My husband and I are forever grateful that he was so diligent in my care. I didn't know I had a mass growing inside me but he was very prompt in his diagnosis and in my followup surgery. Many thanks Dr. BWM

February 27th, 2017