A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Moskowitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Warren Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists.