A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Mullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Mullen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial Placements
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Mullen practice?
Dr. Bruce Mullen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Physiatrists.