A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Mullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Mullen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial Placements
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mullen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Mullen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Mullen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Mullen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV.
See Carson City Physiatrists.