A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Muma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Muma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Muma, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Muma practice?
Dr. Bruce Muma practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Pediatricians, and Novi General Practitioners.