A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Muma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Muma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muma
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Muma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce K Muma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Muma practice?
- Dr. Bruce Muma has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Muma practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Pediatricians.