A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Muma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Muma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muma
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Muma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Muma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce K Muma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Muma practice?
- Dr. Bruce Muma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Muma practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Pediatricians.