What a Scam...... show details What a Scam......
Jun 3rd, 2014

Office manager is quite curt. She is not very kind. My insurance covers PRP injections up to two thousand dollars per procedure. Of course she never explained that my carrier may pay for injections. She is quite impressed with herself. Poor communicator at best. They are very ego driven practice. Find someone else. The best they could accommodate me with was a one and a half month wait. Find another provider who is not such a jerk.

Dr. Meyers show details Dr. Meyers
Nov 7th, 2012

I was refered to see doctor Meyers for a nerve conduction test because my Neurologist said he was one of the best at nerve conduction. Waking up with a limp arm and hand was scary and I had a lot of questions which he answered. He told me I had Saturday Night Palsy and told me what to expect and how long it would take to heal. He refered me for splints which helped a great deal to keep my hand mobilized. I was very impressed with the staff and Dr Meyer. The wait time was minimal and getting in wasn't bad either.

Excellent if an Athlete show details Excellent if an Athlete
Apr 6th, 2009

Having visited Dr. Myers over the past 4 years for a few differrent issues, I have found him wonderfully understanding--particularily if you are an athlete. He NEVER condescended or ignored my concerns, but always addressed what I asked in a professional but honest manner. Albeit he may intially seem a bit 'removed' I found him to be a determined, caring physician. HIGhLY RECOMMENDED