A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Landon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Landon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Landon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Landon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Morton Plant Mease Outpatient Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Norman Landon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Landon practice?
- Dr. Bruce Landon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Landon practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See New Port Richey Plastic Surgeons and New Port Richey Surgeons.