A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nadjmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Nadjmi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadjmi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Johan Nadjmi MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Nadjmi practice?
- Dr. Bruce Nadjmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Nadjmi practices Urology near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI and Cumberland, RI.
See Pawtucket Urologists.