A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Nash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Nash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Nash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Nash practice?
- Dr. Bruce Nash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Nash practices Family Medicine near Shaftsbury, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, MA.
See Shaftsbury Family Physicians.