A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Newman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Newman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leland Newman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Newman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Newman practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.