A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Newman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Newman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Newman practice?
Dr. Bruce Newman practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.