A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Nicholson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Nicholson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Nicholson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Nicholson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Nicholson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Nicholson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.