A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Nixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Nixon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Nixon practice?
Dr. Bruce Nixon practices Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.