A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Nixon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nixon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nixon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Nixon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce James Nixon FACS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Nixon practice?
- Dr. Bruce Nixon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Nixon practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.