A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- Mc Alester Regional Health Cen, McAlester, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward O'Brien MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Bruce O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce O'Brien practices Radiology near McAlester, OK.
See McAlester Radiologists.