A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Orkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Orkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Orkin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anus Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orkin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Orkin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Orkin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Orkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Orkin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Chicago Surgeons.